Donna Dyson Educator
Donna Dyson is a professional educator with many years of classroom experience, curriculum and educational leadership and university lecturing. A significantly published author for children and education, Donna is in high demand as an Author in Resident, and Visiting Author for schools and Keynote Speaker or Workshop Leader for professional networks and conferences. Donna is also an award winning songwriter and can run songwriting and poetry workshops for your schools and community groups. Donna's professional body of work expands from early childhood to senior schools and beyond into universities, training colleges for early childhood and professional development for experienced educators. Donna Dyson is a highly passionate and inspiring presenter and educator.
Donna Dyson can come to your school!
You can organize an author visit, songwriting, professional development session and/or conference workshop for your students or staff from Donna Dyson by contacting Speakers Ink.
You can SKYPE Donna into your school, early learning centre, Kindergarten or staff meeting room around the globe! Just ask Sandie to set this up for you at Speakers Ink by clicking the button below.
Donna Dyson Experience
Donna is an experienced professional Educator who has held the following roles and experiences:
- Australian Registered Teacher 25 years
- Academic Education Consultant
- Literacy and Literature Specialist
- Early Years Learning and Keynote Speaker
- Education Leadership-Pedagogical Practise
- Change Management Consultant
- Behavioural Management
- Early Years Consultant
- College Academic Dean
- University Researcher and Advisor
- Education and Literacy/ Literature Board Member
- Arts and Museology Education
- University Lecturer & Course Coordinator: Faculty of Education.
- Songwriter for children’s music and literacy texts
- Published Author- Children's Literature
- Published Author- Academic Education
Education Resources for Donna's Books & Music
Donna Dyson's books are supported by educational resources. Some books have specifically composed music backing tracks so your class can dress up and sing along with the text to perform for fetes, assemblies and special school functions.
Lecturing, Keynote Addresses, Workshops & Professional Development
Donna Dyson is a professional educator experienced in educational leadership, university lecturing and tutoring, conference presentations, workshop presentations and staff professional development. Donna is available to present on many educational, literacy, creative and pedagogical topics to your early childhood centre, conference, professional development day/ workshops and schools.
Professional Association, Membership & Affiliation
- Australian College of Educators
- Australian Performing Rights Association
- Australian Songwriters Association
- May Gibbs Trust Board
- Australian Society of Authors
- Children’s Book Council of Australia
- Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators
- Queensland Ballet
- Vision Australia
- Blind Citizens of Australia